We are so honoured to have been nominated for Licensed Service Provider of the Year for 2018 as part of the Lake Country Business Excellence Awards. It was the 15th year for this prestigious recognition event which showcases local businesses and their achievements and is deservedly considered to be the business event of the year in Lake Country. It is organized with great care by the Lake Country Chamber of Commerce. This year, the event was held on February 23 at the Four Points By Sheraton Kelowna Airport. Lakeside was among the top three finalists in our category along with D.Oscar Barnes, Lawyer and Sun City Physiotherapy, so we were in great company!
Overall, this year’s winners of the Lake Country Business Excellence Awards included:
- Volunteer of the Year (Gerry Morton Award): Bernard Dewonck (Rotary Club)
- Employee of the Year: Anne Leistner (CIBC)
- New Business of the Year: Dairy Queen
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Mountain Home Services
- Customer Service Excellence: UBR Services Copy and Print Center
- Employer of the Year: Interior Savings
- Tourism Excellence Award: Sip Happens Wine Tours
- Business of the Year: Nalu Massage Therapy and Wellness
- Business Person of the Year: Garth McKay (Lake Country Medical Clinic)
- Licensed Service Provider of the Year: Sun City Physiotherapy
- Rising Star of the Year: Neon Counselling
- Community Project of the Year: Art Walk
It is truly an honour to have been considered and we are grateful and proud to be part of the Lake Country business community and to assist with our clients’ hearing needs. We are very much looking forward to next year’s event and anticipate it will be just as excellent as this year’s was. We would love to extend our most heartfelt congratulations to all the winners of this prestigious award and thank all of our clients and partners for their support in nominating us.